If you want to do more, than just to lie back, relax and enjoying the fantastic views with a good book, there are plenty of other fun things to do!
- Play around the pool and spa at Ban Suan Arun
- Sit-on-top kayaks for rent
- A fantastic hilly 18 hole golf course nearby / R/H rental clubs available
- A relaxing and soothing classical Thai massage
- Pool table and dart board at Ban Suan Arun’s games room
- Plenty of local temples and markets to explore
- Visit the famous temple Wat Phra Borommathat
- Stroll around in the charming village of Bantak and chat to the friendly locals
- Historical tour to Sukhothai, the first capital of Siam
- Maesot, a fascinating border town to Myanmar
- Bhumiphol Dam, a massive hydro-dam. The largest in Thailand
- Trek in national forests and hilltops
- Mountain bike trips around the villages, markets and rice fields
- Swim in the clean Ping river
- In some seasons watch large flocks of birds fly down the river to roost at dusk
- Try to shoot guns at the local shooting range
- Give morning alms to the local monks
- Visit the ‘Fossiled tree’. So large it is in Guinness book of records.
The area has so many attractions to experience while you are enjoying your stay with us.
—BHUMIPHOL DAM, THE LARGEST HYDRO DAM IN THAILAND—
—MAESOT THE AMAZING TOWN TO MYANMAR— —SUKHOTHAI NATIONAL PARK AND RUINS— —NATIONAL PARKS WITH FUN, BEAUTIFUL EASY TREKKING—